Why Work for Tipalti?
Tipalti is building a team of passionate, fun, and dedicated people who execute. No politics. No lack of direction. Working at Tipalti means having integrity and acting pro-actively to improve greater success.
We are growing like wildfire and looking to change the B2B payments space one transaction at a time, giving our customers what they need to be strategic and ensure partner loyalty. Our overriding commitment is to make them successful.
If you love to get things done and make things happen, get ready to join an exciting, well-funded startup with great traction and a rapidly expanding customer base. Tipalti’s experienced leadership team has a proven track record of bringing companies serious growth.
Ready to get serious about success? Email us your resume at email@example.com.
Licensing Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
- Oversee and execute MSB license application and maintenance
- Organize, assemble, and prepare for submission all required documents for filing license applications
- Correspond with state regulators and respond to all document and information requests as part of the licensing process
- Build a schedule for company licensing for each state which includes major milestones, required deliverables, and activities within company required to achieve these goals
- Oversee and execute licensing maintenance record keeping and reporting to all states/jurisdictions
- Support the COO in implementing the company’s AML program
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Accounting background is a plus
- Technical comfort level
- Fintech background, preferably at an MSB
- Startup background
- ACAMS certification is a plus